• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies finding new ways to overcome MRT barrier - NOW JUMP OVERHEAD BRIDGE!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suicidal man jumps from overhead bridge
Shin Min Daily News - 10 hrs 43 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A man died after he jumped off an overhead bridge yesterday.

The incident took place at 3.15pm, at Blk 578, Yishun Ave 3.

The deceased is a 43-year-old Chinese man who is believed to stay in the area.

Witnesses say the man had climbed over the railing of the 4.5-metre-high overhead bridge. But no one tried to stop the man or raise an alert as passersby thought the man was there to trim the bushes planted at the sides of the bridge.

According to witnesses, the man landed face-up on the road and was bleeding from his head. He was not hit by any vehicles but died of his injuries at about 3.30pm.

Passerby Mr Wang (59, civil servant) walked past the man before he jumped from the overhead bridge.

Mr Wang said, "I saw him carefully climbing over the railings of the bridge so I thought he was trimming the bushes."

Mr Wang said the man looked normal at the time. About 45 minutes later when Mr Wang returned to the area, he saw the body and realised it was the same man from the bridge. Mr Wang now regrets not approaching the man earlier as he believes he might have prevented the tragedy.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 13 October 2011.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Let the losers exterminate themselves. They're doing the rest of us a favour.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
lianbeng rebuts leongsam, "but why create more rubbish for people to clean up?"

I have nothing but contempt for the fit and healthy who kill themselves over life's minor setbacks.

At this very moment, there are millions of chronically ill out there who pray daily for a miracle that would restore them to health while people like this scum smash their perfectly functioning bodies to death over issues which pale in comparison to failing health.

To the fit and healthy who take their own lives, all I can say is "I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!". You're ALL COWARDS of the highest order.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have nothing but contempt for the fit and healthy who kill themselves over life's minor setbacks.

At this very moment, there are millions of chronically ill out there who pray daily for a miracle that would restore them to health while people like this scum smash their perfectly functioning bodies to death over issues which pale in comparison to failing health.

To the fit and healthy who take their own lives, all I can say is "I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!". You're ALL COWARDS of the highest order.
Nobody knows the real reason other than the dead. Maybe he is also chronically ill and do not want to be a burden to his family. Just maybe, other reasons could be money related or relationship issues that even miracle is not possible.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it was krafty the mental.

Naaaah not likely. Krafty likes complaining about his life too much to end it. Not to mention he is not going to let his real or imaginery enemies have the last laugh (not that they care in the first place). :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it takes alot courage to jump down from the overhead bridge...but he has no courage to continue living...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng agrees with leongsam.:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the losers exterminate themselves. They're doing the rest of us a favour.

I agree with you but I believe they are quite brave as its not easy to kill oneself. The human psyche is very strong in self preservation, that is why the world is getting more and more screwed up,,the useless ones are kept alive to be a burden on society...however its also not fair if the people are discriminated by PAP policies, policies should be fair so more will benefit and less suicides..not favouring elites and foreign crap.. if policies are fair, and loosers cant make it, than they should just end it and stop being a burden

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon enough someone will jump into the Expressway traffic from bridge above.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even wanting to end one's life is increasingly difficult in Singapore. So sinkies have to be innovative even if they want to die.:eek:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng rebuts leongsam, "but why create more rubbish for people to clean up?"

From a social point of view, he made a better choice than jumping from HDB flat (which will cause the flat to become haunted and prices of the neighboring units to plummet) or into reservoir or MRT tracks.