• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appease The Spirits Ritual at Bedok Reservoir. SBF Bros welcome to attend

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
450x380.jpg
Source: Lianhe Wanbao

A chicken rice seller is organising a ritual at Bedok Reservoir to appease the spirits there.

Mr Fu Rong Kun, 62, is a resident of nearby Bedok Reservoir Road. He believes that negative or "yin" energy has been gathering at the reservoir for some time now with the series of recent deaths.

The unsettling deaths began with the bottom half of 23-year-old Chinese national Lin Xiao's body being found in the reservoir waters. This was followed by the drowning of mother-and-son pair Chen Shi Shi and her 3-year-old son Chen Le Hui.

A few days ago, the body of 33-year-old construction worker Raman Selvam was retrieved from the reservoir after he allegedly walked into the waters on his own.

Thirty people are already committed to take part in the ritual, including two mediums, one of whom is Mr Fu's 27-year-old daughter.

Scheduled at 8.30pm this Saturday (22 October), , the group will chant scriptures, burn joss paper and set up food offerings.

Mr Fu added, "We don't ask for anything in return. We just hope that the souls here can rest in peace."

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 13 October 2011.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you require a permit to perform such ritual? Furthermore is a public place.Recently read in the papers polis after SDP for illegal gathering wow.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another stupid superstitious stunt. Very soon the reservoir will be even more contaminated with ashes of joss and incense papers.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A chicken rice seller is organising a ritual at Bedok Reservoir to appease the spirits there.

Thirty people are already committed to take part in the ritual

If there is free flow of chicken rice then I ill be there

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. this could be some media stint for his medium-daughter performing miracles by the waters mah!
2. free publicity.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just pass by bedok reservoir and saw a group of policemen and an ambulance there. Thought that someone drowned there again. Apparently someone had fainted at the running track. This reservoir seem cursed recently.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just pass by bedok reservoir and saw a group of policemen and an ambulance there. Thought that someone drowned there again. Apparently someone had fainted at the running track. This reservoir seem cursed recently.

You go there for what? Pak Tor with your PRC Mei Mei is it..??? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. i live around there leh.
3. btw, there are plenty of fts strolling there with familees.
4. tons of keling and ah nehs stinking up the place.

chongyk7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Believe or not, just let it be, he have the heart ti stable te area . This will help other to live in peace in the area.
I think he has his believe or maybe help other to live in peace in the are.

Correct me if is wrong.

Andy

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You go there for what? Pak Tor with your PRC Mei Mei is it..??? :biggrin:

Took bus 65 and pass by there. That place too near to my house. 2 bus stops away only. I'm worried that my wife comes charging with a pair of parang. :biggrin:

Actually I had the intention to bring my PRC gf there, the part near to Temasek Poly for some fun. But due to so many suicides nowadays, I really don't dare. Skali BBBJ halfway then someone comes out from the water :(
There are not much place in Tampines for quickies. My ex PRC gf used to live in Woodlands and we had lots of fun at the industrial park at night! Unisex toilets, generator room, behind container, inside container, in front of the company maindoor block by carton boxes. :biggrin: