• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF officer apologises for claiming to be terrorist chief

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) officer has apologised for claiming to be the 'Chief Terrorist at Al-Qaeda' on his Facebook page.

Citizen journalism website Stomp said he made a posting on his page apologising to those who had been "affected or offended" by his actions.

The comment read: "I would like to clarify that some of the comments that I have previously posted on my profile are not true.

"I have put these information in my Facebook out of fun and I admit that what I have done was inappropriate and was due to naivety and immaturity on my part."

He also clarified that he is not affiliated to "any particular group or individual or ideology".

The SAF officer listed Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi as the people who inspire him the most.

Reactions from netizens were mixed.

Some said the officer should be punished and that his career in the Singapore Armed Forces would certainly face roadblocks.

Another reader said a Facebook profile is entirely personal and what the officer wants up on his profile should be up to him.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic4.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've said this many times and I'll say it again.. .anyone who sets up a facebook page using his/her real identity is an idiot.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. it is not some sense of humour or what.
3. there are things we can joke about.
4. however, there are stuffs that simply cannot!
5. he should try the states or uk.