• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

happy birthday sam tan and chia shi lu whoever u jokers are - FACEOOK

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap mps are getting to be very "cute" in facebook - more like attention whores. i find it strange that mps would boldly annouce their birthdays in facebook. whatever that's for is anyone's guess!

if u were to go to another attention craver baey yam keng, sometimes it gets even cornier like having a cup of teh tarik and all sorts of miniscule activities. the only thing he left out was how many pieces of shits he poos and how many pieces of toilet papers he uses and all those lagi funnier things.

that makes one wonder: WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THOSE PAP JOKERS MPS TRYING TO PROVE?? acting cute? attention depravation? of just wanna be a "open book" but less the vital details??

my brainy son only uses FACEBOOK to play his PLANTS & ZOMBIES and other virtual game. and thanks to facebook, i save money and time to bring him to expensive arcades.

seriously, do people really read what the pap mps post in their respective facebook? can we be bothered with whether ah baey drinks kopi, tea or me for his breakfast? and do one bothers about what food the attention whore eats? maybe whatever he poos could be so much interest. or is it they are already diarrhoeaing non-stop?

Hell!! pap mps like sibei free and bo liao leh! and to think they are insanely being paid $14.5K just to do all those cartooning attic is really the envy of the perfect skivving job.:oIo: