• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lybian militant guitarist plays music amid romatic gun fight 不怕死,越打越好玩!fuck SAF BGs!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guitar among rifles amid flying bullets fighting Gadaffi. Power!

让子弹飞,让音符也飞。我为敌人奏丧曲!

你怕输怕死吗?你是新加坡的SAF 阿官啦!我不怕!我是利比亚民兵!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2011-10/12/c_122148399.htm

“淡定哥” 你打枪来我弹唱

10月11日,在卡扎菲家乡苏尔特,利比亚当局武装士兵正与效忠卡扎菲的部队激烈交火,战场上一名男子在横飞的子弹中淡定地弹奏吉他,引人注目。

据英国媒体11日报道,利比亚执政当局武装攻占卡扎菲家乡苏尔特的战事仍在激烈进行,然而就在遍布战火硝烟的苏尔特市内街道上,一名手抱吉他,弹奏乐曲的士兵装扮的利比亚人引起了摄影记者的注意。只见这名相当淡定的男子就在他正在激烈交火的同伴们身旁弹着“小夜曲”,令人大为折服。

据报道,这名“淡定哥”站在苏尔特一处街道拐角处布满弹坑的墙壁边,他的脚下布满了同伴们与效忠卡扎菲武装激烈交火的子弹弹壳。只见他手抱吉他,皱着眉头,一边注视着正在持枪开火的几名同伴,一边弹奏着乐曲,似乎在用“战歌”为战友们鼓劲加油。子弹横飞、枪声激烈的场面,对他来说似乎已经稀松平常,不足畏惧。

122148399_61n.jpg

122148399_71n.jpg

“淡定哥” 你打枪来我弹唱

122148399_81n.jpg

Extremely excellent troop moral. SAF BG suck my dick!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lybian militant guitarist plays music amid romatic gun fight 不怕死,越打越好玩!fuck SAF B

His rank only captain? We must make him at least MAJ. :p

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lybian militant guitarist plays music amid romatic gun fight 不怕死,越打越好玩!fuck SAF B

that guy carry GPMG power la, wearing slipper HAHHAA

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha these ppl are militants not soldiers from a proper army and come to think of it libyan army might not be a proper one too. Should send in saf. Where they will have captains that are degree and masters holders and they will attack only 3 to 1 with proper uniform and sbo and helmet with helmet securely fasten over the head. How about that?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course can tahan lah. You think he's a cowardly saf gunner ah?

Picked up my M16 shell from my own shooting, burnt my finger tips leh. KNN!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Picked up my M16 shell from my own shooting, burnt my finger tips leh. KNN!

talk about this, during range got shell drop inside my shirt and then to my pant (pants lose la, i never wear belt).

heng got wear underwear that day, if not my dragon becomes fried bird.

happens twice b4 knn

Last edited:

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rq6SP9YxBGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Special meaningful song for this event!

Or this?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-qlvsi1tLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channel4.com/news/libyas-guitar-hero-name-that-battle-song

Libya's guitar hero - name that battle song?
Tuesday 11 October 2011
The conflict in Libya has created some extraordinary images, none more bizarre than this scene of a guitarist playing alongside fighters as bullets fly. But what song could he possibly be playing?
Libya's new regime forces fire their weapons at fighters loyal to Colonel Gaddafi as a comrade plays a guitar during a battle in Sirte on October 10, 2011, (Photo credit: ARIS MESSINIS/AFP/Getty Image

Libya's new regime forces fight Gaddafi troops in Sirte as one of their comrades plays the guitar on 10 October, 2011, (Photo credit: Aris Messinis/AFP/Getty Images).

libya_guitar_g_620.jpg

Libya's revolutionary war threw people with no military background into battle with Gaddafi's standing forces.

This extraordinary image is from the battle for Sirte, the last stronghold of Gaddafi's troops. Our technical wizards assure us it has not been Photoshopped.

So it's left to Channel 4 News viewers wonder what the musical soundtrack was in this unique moment captured by photographer Aris Messinis for Getty.

Send us your suggestions:

Twitter: @channel4news

Facebook: facebook/channel4news

Guitar hero: your views on Facebook:
JoJo Vega: I think it's amazing, it shows pure human spirit and proves war doesn't help!!! To the enemy that's the biggest weapon.
Chris Jeffery: How is this any different from when some A-lister goes over to Afghanistan or Iraq and plays for the troops there? If anything its better because i doubt the guitarist is getting paid for entertaining his comrades.
Andy Brown: I hear he's already been signed by Louis Walsh
Eddie Thomas: ‎"War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin'!"
Tatiana Wahbe Butter: Look at me I'm posing?

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/10/libyas-fighting-guitar-heroes/43584/

There's a steady stream of dramatic photos and videos emerging as National Transitional Council forces move ever closer to seizing Muammar Qaddafi's hometown of Sirte and scoring a definitive victory over the ousted Libyan leader's remaining loyalists. But one photo in particular has captivated the international press: a shot--or series of shots--by Aris Messinis of Agence France-Presse showing an unnamed anti-Qaddafi fighter strumming a guitar on Monday in Sirte while bullet casings fly and his fellow soldiers fire their guns around him.

Something about the guitar player's equanimity amid chaotic warfare and the bright orange acoustic guitar drowning out drab green uniforms and bullet-pocked gray walls has resonated with people. "It shows pure human spirit and proves war doesn't help!!!" one commenter at the Facebook page of the U.K.'s Channel 4 News declares. The mystery of the moment is also intriguing. "Nothing is yet known about the musician," Australia's Nine News observes. Channel 4, which reports that its "technical wizards assure us [the photo] has not been Photoshopped," asks its viewers to suggest songs the fighter may have been playing (some criticize the question or argue that the photo is staged, but others take the bait). Here's another angle on the stunning scene, in which you can literally see smoke spewing from one of the guns:

This isn't the first spotting of a guitar-strumming rebel fighter, however. Over the summer, Xan Rice wrote a piece for The Atlantic in which he described how a fighter named Abdulfatah Shaka would play the guitar during lulls in the fighting in the besieged city of Misrata, and taunt snipers by singing the Pink Floyd song "Mother," particularly the key line, "Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?" Qaddafi's troops stole Shaka's acoustic and electric guitars when they raided his house, but the 22-year-old later found a guitar with a broken neck when clearing a building used by snipers.

In April, the AP ran a story about Massoud Abu Assir, an amateur 38-year-old "Libyan Bob Dylan" whose rock band had split up after his bass player was captured by Qaddafi's forces and his drummer joined rebel fighters. "My homeland will be strong. My homeland will be free," he sang in one performance for rebels on the battlefield outside the city of Ajdabiya. A month earlier, the Los Angeles Times described another Abu Assir performance of the same song:

Fellow fighters put down their weapons and joined in the chorus, belting out lyrics of defiance aimed at Moammar Kadafi's regime in Tripoli.

A rocket whistled in and exploded about a hundred yards away, spraying sand dunes with shrapnel. The singing fighters yelped and ran for cover.

Getty captured Abu Assir singing, guitar and gun slung over the same shoulder, in April:

There are other powerful images emerging from Sirte beyond the photo of the latest guitar-playing Libyan fighter. Check out this video footage from Al Jazeera:

Want to add to this story? Let us know in comments or send an email to the author at ufriedman at theatlantic dot com. You can share ideas for stories on the Open Wire.
Uri Friedman
Sources

Libya's Guitar Hero: Name That Battle Song?, Channel 4 News
Libyan Rebel Guitarist Rocks the Front Line, Sebastian Abbot, The Associated Press
As Kadafi's Rocket Hits, Singing Libya Rebels Scatter, David Zucchino, Los Angeles Times
Libyan Rebels: A Sound Track, Xan Rice, The Atlantic

Topics: Middle East Uprisings, Libyan Rebels, Arab Spring, Libya
Tweet

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ug-zWQW6Q6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>There are other powerful images emerging from Sirte beyond the photo of the latest guitar-playing Libyan fighter. Check out this video footage from Al Jazeera:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/07/libyan-rebels-a-sound-track/8540/

The Atlantic Home
Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Follow the Atlantic »
Twitter Facebook RSS iPhone

Politics
Business
Entertainment
International
Technology
National
Life
Magazine
video

Music July/August 2011 ATLANTIC MAGAZINE
Share Share Email Email Print Print
Libyan Rebels: A Sound Track

In Misurata, fighters turn to Pink Floyd in their war against Qaddafi.
By Xan Rice

Image credit: Christophe Simon/AFP/Getty Images

Many men have psyched themselves up for war by listening to rock and roll or heavy metal. But how many have sung Pink Floyd’s “Mother” within earshot of the enemy in the dead of night? “When it got really quiet, we’d play guitar and sing ‘Mother, do you think they’ll drop the bomb?’” said Abdulfatah Shaka, 22, his rocket-propelled-grenade launcher at his side. “The snipers would get furious and start shooting everywhere.”

It was the last week of April in the Libyan city of Misurata, the scene of the most-intense battles of the revolution. This is an old-fashioned, urban war: nonsurgical and hugely bloody. Muammar Qaddafi has deployed tanks, multi-barreled rocket launchers, snipers, foot soldiers, and foreign mercenaries. Facing them are civilians with light weapons, Mad Max–style pickup trucks, and, in the case of Shaka and the dozen or so merry young men he leads, a zest for rock music.

Less than three months earlier, Shaka was an engineering student who had never even held a gun. Bassam Essraity, a handsome 23-year-old with gelled hair and a trim beard, who now sat opposite him cradling a Belgian-made assault rifle, was doing media studies. They would play guitar together, jamming on the beach or hanging out in parking lots at night in their cars, doors open, drinking strong coffee or bottles of non-alcoholic beer.

After asking me to sit on his left—firing RPGs had destroyed the hearing in his right ear—Shaka explained that his introduction to pop and rock, and to the English language, came via the Backstreet Boys. As he learned to play the guitar, and broadened his musical horizons through Internet downloads, his taste grew more refined. “Neil Young, Metallica, and Pink Floyd, especially Dark Side of the Moon,” he said. “Iron Maiden and Nirvana too,” Essraity added. “We were just young guys enjoying music, dreaming of freedom.”

Then, in the third week of February, the revolution began. Shaka stuck close to his uncle, who had fought in Libya’s war with Chad in the 1980s. His uncle grabbed an RPG launcher when Misurata’s armory was overrun. After blasting two of Qaddafi’s tanks, he was shot dead. His weapon, still stained with blood, was handed to Shaka. Essraity, whose house had been hit by a tank shell, joined him on the front line, as did Hazim “Haz” Bozaid, a powerfully built 29-year-old with a goatee, a stocking on his head, and a black Sepultura T-shirt. An import manager, he was also the lead vocalist and guitarist in a local thrash and death-metal band called Acacus. “I was inspired by Megadeth, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Chuck Schuldiner’s Death, that sort of stuff. It was not easy to find in Libya, so if you got something on tape, you guarded it like gold,” he told me.

At first, their unit moved around the city, so bringing guitars to the battlefield was not possible. Shaka left his acoustic model in his car, and his electric guitar—“a Gibson, but a Chinese Gibson”—at home. Both were stolen when Qaddafi’s troops raided his house. They also kidnapped his father, who had not been seen since.

In recent weeks, Shaka’s men had been more rooted, based on the side roads off Tripoli Street, the city’s main thoroughfare, where Qaddafi’s snipers were causing havoc from their hideouts. The revolutionaries’ strategy was to starve the snipers out, cutting off their supply stream by blocking the road with huge shipping containers full of wet sand and metal filings. Shaka’s job was to shoot the tanks, armored cars, and bulldozers that tried to move the containers. Before loading his weapon, he wrote his uncle’s name on the RPG. For Bozaid, a machine gunner who put his body count at more than 25, preparation for battle meant listening to Slayer on his smart phone. “Some of my friends said that I should be reading the Koran. But I needed my drug.”

For the Tripoli Street battle, Essraity and another member of the unit brought along their guitars. When they played during lulls in the fighting, Shaka led the singing. Bozaid said his own voice was “too deep” for anything but metal. Essraity, a skilled guitarist, told his friends: “I’m like Slash—I don’t sing.”

One by one, the sniper’s nests were cleared. Shaka and his men entered the buildings in pairs, peeling apart at the tops of stairs, and flushing rooms with hand grenades or flaming tires. During a raid on one apartment block, he made an unexpected find: a guitar, with a broken neck. He turned it over, and saw the words The Wall. It was his.

“I left it, because there was no time and it was really dangerous,” he said.

Now, with Tripoli Street liberated, Shaka and his men were enjoying a day of rest before heading off to battle elsewhere. Bozaid talked about the metal festival he wanted to stage when Qaddafi was finally defeated. “It’s my dream—Hazfest,” he said. “It’s going to come true, if I’m still alive.”

Shaka picked up a guitar and began to strum.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/25/world/la-fg-libya-rebels-20110326

As Kadafi's rocket hits, singing Libya rebels scatter
The rocket attack by forces loyal to Libyan leader Moammar Kadafi is a response to attempts by rebels to negotiate a withdrawal of government forces that have bombarded the key city of Ajdabiya.

A rebel fighter with a rocket-propelled grenade and assault rifle entertains comrades with a patriotic song at the front lines in Ajdabiya.

A rebel fighter with a rocket-propelled grenade and assault rifle entertains… (Luis Sinco, Los Angeles Times)
March 25, 2011|By David Zucchino, Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Ajdabiya, Libya — Strumming a guitar, a grenade launcher slung over one shoulder and a machine gun over the other, Massoud Bwisir crooned a soulful version of his latest revolutionary song, "My Home Is Strong and Free."

Bwisir was performing in the desert sun at a rebel checkpoint five miles north of the embattled eastern Libyan city of Ajdabiya on Friday. Fellow fighters put down their weapons and joined in the chorus, belting out lyrics of defiance aimed at Moammar Kadafi's regime in Tripoli.

A rocket whistled in and exploded about a hundred yards away, spraying sand dunes with shrapnel. The singing fighters yelped and ran for cover.

Photos: "A kumbaya moment" with Libyan rebels

The rocket attack was a response to attempts by rebels overnight to negotiate a withdrawal of government forces that have bombarded the city of 120,000.

Talks broke off Friday morning, leaving a six-day stalemate stuck firmly in place. The battle for Ajdabiya dragged on as explosions sounded in the hazy distance.

Rebel gun trucks sped south to harass Kadafi's men with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades. Government forces fired back with salvos from BM-21 Grad rocket batteries and T-72 tanks.

Within the dusty, windblown city, residents unable or unwilling to flee remained pinned down in their homes with electricity, water and cooking gas supplies cut off.

Rebels returning from forays into the city said Kadafi's troops also were running low on fuel, food, water and ammunition. Coalition airstrikes have blown holes in their supply lines from the west, trapping them in Ajdabiya.

French and British military officials said air attacks Friday destroyed armored vehicles and a rocket battery that had been blasting residential neighborhoods.

Ajdabiya is the gateway to the government-dominated west and two strategic oil cities, which Kadafi's troops seized from rebels this month. For Kadafi's forces, it blocks approaches to opposition headquarters in Benghazi, 95 miles north, and the rest of rebel-controlled eastern Libya.

Allied airstrikes that began a week ago reversed the government advance into Benghazi. Before then, Kadafi's men were well supplied from the Kadafi stronghold of Surt, 240 miles west of here.

In Benghazi, the chief opposition spokesman, Abdelhafed Ghoga, said rebel fighters planned to storm Ajdabiya and overrun government forces.

"It's a matter of hours," Ghoga predicted.

But the rebels have been promising to take the city for days, only to scatter in panic every time Kadafi's men unleash tank and rocket bombardments.

At the rebels' southernmost checkpoint on Ajdabiya's outskirts Friday, gunmen lounging in the shade of gun trucks seemed content to let allied airstrikes carve up government forces.

"It will take time with Kadafi. We still need more help from the outside world," said Naser Hagagi, 36, a social work student who said he arrived Monday from Germany to fight in the rebel army.

The fighters hardly seemed motivated to attack after a sweat-stained rebel rushed in from the city to report that his tank had just been hit by government tank fire and abandoned. Moments later, a gun truck bearing a wounded rebel roared in from Ajdabiya. Bellowing in pain from a leg wound, the fighter was loaded into an ambulance, which sped north to Benghazi.

A few miles north, four newly arrived truck-mounted rocket batteries were lined up in the desert out of enemy rocket range. Rebels said they were intended for an impending assault on Ajdabiya.

But the young volunteer fighters were as disorganized and impetuous as ever. They argued over tactics, with some emerging from midday prayers energized and eager to attack. Others counseled patience.

Mustafa Arobaa, 45, an oil company engineer turned rebel fighter, has struggled all week to bring order to the ranks. When he tried to address fellow fighters to outline a plan for an assault on Ajdabiya, some of the young men announced that they were rushing in on their own.

"Don't be so eager to die!" Arobaa shouted at them. He pleaded with the hotheads among the rebels to set up a command post and assign specific missions to gun trucks and rocket-propelled-grenade teams.

"We need a plan, a system. We can't just go driving in and get shot," Arobaa said wearily. "With a proper plan, we can drive them out of Ajdabiya tonight and finish this tragedy, God willing."

That wasn't the plan outlined in Benghazi late Friday by Mustafa Gheriani, an opposition spokesman. Asked whether the rebels would simply try to wait out Kadafi's forces as allied airstrikes continue, Gheriani replied, "That would be the logical way to do it."

"They're trapped," he said. "They've been sitting there for a week, low on food and water and fuel."

Not only will the rebels no longer negotiate with Kadafi's fighters in Ajdabiya, spokesman Ghoga said, but they will reject any overtures from the Kadafi regime in Tripoli, the capital.

"No negotiations," Ghoga said. "Kadafi is a liar. He's not serious."

At the Ajdabiya checkpoint, the singing gunman, Bwisir, professed to be untroubled by the government rockets occasionally screaming in and exploding.

He's not a military strategist. He's a sort of Bob Dylan of the eastern front, a plump, 36-year-old car wash owner from Benghazi with two kids and a pregnant wife.

"Don't worry, mother, we know how to fight," goes one lyric. Bwisir is convinced that his music is an inspiration to the so-called army of the revolution.

"Kadafi sends us rockets," Bwisir said with a shrug, "and we send him music."

Photos: "A kumbaya moment" with Libyan rebels

[email protected]

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42624623/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa#.TpW2xpsr1uE

Libyan rebel guitarist rocks the front line
Musician claims he's not only fighting for democracy, but also for right to perform
Advertise | AdChoices
Ben Curtis / AP

mideast%20libya%20battlefield%20guitarist-799666556_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

Amateur musician Massoud Abu Assir, 38, plays his guitar to entertain rebel fighters on the outskirts of Ajdabiya, Libya, Saturday, April 16, 2011. Assir's band was divided during the recent conflict after the bassist was captured by pro-Gadhafi forces, and the drummer continues to fight at the front line. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)
By SEBASTIAN ABBOT
updated

Print
Font:

AJDABIYA, Libya — The Libyan revolution has been tough on rebel fighter and guitarist Massoud Abu Assir's rock band. His bass player was captured by Moammar Gadhafi's forces, and his drummer is off fighting on the front line.

But those setbacks haven't stopped the 38-year-old amateur musician from composing songs in support of the revolution and performing them for rebels on the battlefield. He made an appearance Saturday on the outskirts of the front line city of Ajdabiya as fierce fighting raged about 25 miles (40 kilometers) away.

"My homeland will be strong. My homeland will be free. We will take our homeland up high," he sang in folksy Arabic verse, reminiscent of a Libyan Bob Dylan.

Several dozen rebels crowded around as he sang, clapping their hands and joining in. One rebel enthusiastically fired his AK-47 in the air.

Abu Assir's own gun was slung over his shoulder, and midway through the impromptu performance, someone draped a red, black and green rebel flag on his shoulders. He was dressed in a green camouflage uniform like many of the other rebels, but his floppy curls hinted at his love for rock stars like Bob Marley and Santana.

"We are rebels. We come from the east. We are determined to do what we want," he sang in another song.

Residents of eastern Libya rose up against Gadhafi in mid-February and demanded he leave so they could set up a democratic government. Gadhafi, who has held power for more than 40 years, responded with deadly force and was only stopped from crushing the rebellion by NATO aircraft enforcing a U.N.-sanctioned no-fly zone over the country.

Abu Assir joined the fight against Gadhafi from the very beginning but had to take a few days off recently because his wife is five months pregnant. He said he is not only fighting for democracy, but also for the right to perform his music. His band tried to perform on Libyan television in the past but was told they must sing songs praising Gadhafi.

"That's why I didn't sing," said Abu Assir. "I didn't want to be a hypocrite."

The battle between the rebels and Gadhafi's forces has settled into costly stalemate. The rebels lack the organization and firepower to advance west toward Tripoli, and NATO has clearly demonstrated with punishing airstrikes that it will not let Gadhafi march on the rebel-held capital Benghazi.

Rebel fighters, including Abu Assir's drummer, Omar Enazay, pushed west from Ajdabiya toward the oil town of Brega on Saturday, but were met with fierce shelling from Gadhafi's forces that killed 6 rebels and wounded more than 20 others. Abu Assir's bass player, Faisal Fakran, was captured in Brega during an earlier battle there.

Like many of the rebels, Abu Assir is desperate for NATO countries, including the United States, to intensify airstrikes against Gadhafi's forces and ship the rebels new weapons that will help them counter their opponents' firepower.

The newest song he is working on is a plea to President Barack Obama to intensify U.S. support. It's called "We are coming. Obama is coming."

"I hope Obama will hear the song and move quickly for us," said Abu Assir. "It's time for Obama to take his revenge on Gadhafi."

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vA_-wtqZ3PE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Listen and watch this video.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sTXF78hxJGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mixed Arab and English songs of war.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

goodness, many of them do not even knows how to fire a gun properly from the clips.

i think most of them are civilians, sorry i did not follow the news on this

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

guitarist Massoud Abu Assir's rock band. His bass player was captured by Moammar Gadhafi's forces, and his drummer is off fighting on the front line.

No Horse Run! Really a combat band! Beat our Bapok SAF Music & Drama Company Chow Ah Kua flat!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

goodness, many of them do not even knows how to fire a gun properly from the clips.

i think most of them are civilians, sorry i did not follow the news on this

Militants that is good enough mah!

They took ammos and arms from enemy's forces and use them against the same enemies. That's typical militant warfare. The same way Chinese were fighting Japanese in WW2.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

libya-wide.jpg

Look at bullet holes & rocket holes on the city's walls. So realistic so inspiring and so motivating. Urban battle field. No need SAF Live Firing Area.