• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

POSB joins sinkies' hatred of foreigners by being unresonable and full of greed

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
POSB's ATM withdrawal fee unreasonable<SCRIPT type=in/share+init data-counter="top"></SCRIPT>

<!--close .storyLeft-->ACCORDING to its website, POSB is imposing a charge of $2 on foreign workers if they make more than four ATM cash withdrawals in a month.
The new rule appears discriminatory. Withdrawing cash from the ATM network does not require extra manpower or resources.
While I am not affected as a permanent resident, I am sad that a local bank is targeting foreign workers this way.
As one of the largest local banks, POSB should play its part in making Singapore a friendly place to live in.
Thu Yain Pye Aung

<!--end of story text-->

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so happy for fuck>?

Donch forget, POSB is the fuck bank that first intro admin fee for deposit account not having min. sum
POSB is also the first & only bank to impose 20 dollar min. withdrawal.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, yes i smell a big rat coming our way too!
2. this must be one of those stupid things from some sheep scholars mah.

Later POSB will say such a scheme works for the foreigners then it must also work for sinkies. And to add insult, they will say for every withdrawal, a $1 levy will be imposed on Singapore account holder. Our initial joy will turn to horror.:(:*:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, yes i smell a big rat coming our way too!
2. this must be one of those stupid things from some sheep scholars mah.

Given up on Spore banks. Have closed all my bank accounts in Spore except for a Citi account.

The only new account I've opened is in JB. Who knows maybe in future it will be too expensive to stay & live in Spore:confused:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I opened my first bank acount at POSB when I was Primary 1. You buy postage stamps from your form teacher, paste them onto a card and when you reach 1 dollar, you deposit into your POSB account.

Interest rate for savings account was a whopping 4%!!!

When I reached Sec 2, I emptied my entire account to buy a Raleigh Chopper (can't remember exact price, but I'd guess around two hundred bucks).

Those were the good old days.

Cheers!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If dbs fuck bank does that sinkees will complain but still accept it.

DBS? So called national bank of Singapore is a joke...can suka suka go demolish people's safe deposit box, clueless about IT system -cause half a day downtime with outsourced IT infrastructure..n still taichi here n there with IBM...

ever since they take over POSB...completely destroyed the brand id of neighbourhood bank. Even now with their comeback tagline of neighbours first, bankers second...I am still not impressed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DBS? So called national bank of Singapore is a joke...can suka suka go demolish people's safe deposit box, clueless about IT system -cause half a day downtime with outsourced IT infrastructure..n still taichi here n there with IBM...

ever since they take over POSB...completely destroyed the brand id of neighbourhood bank. Even now with their comeback tagline of neighbours first, bankers second...I am still not impressed.

yeah they can fuck up pretty badly but it's ok cos they know sinkees cannot do anything to them.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I opened my first bank acount at POSB when I was Primary 1. You buy postage stamps from your form teacher, paste them onto a card and when you reach 1 dollar, you deposit into your POSB account.

Interest rate for savings account was a whopping 4%!!!

When I reached Sec 2, I emptied my entire account to buy a Raleigh Chopper (can't remember exact price, but I'd guess around two hundred bucks).

Those were the good old days.

Cheers!

yes!!! i remember last time posb saving ac give very high interest rate!!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
alec-tok.jpg

I'm not. Tonychat talks about the fucked up ness of the sinkee character.

I'm talking about the helplessness of sinkees.

It isn't helplessness. Cowardice and courtesy (being nice, don't care) will eventually destroy Sinkies inside out. Alec Tok said so, "We are all nice people. We swallow. (gulp !)"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alec-tok.jpg

It isn't helplessness. Cowardice and courtesy (being nice, don't care) will eventually destroy Sinkies inside out. Alec Tok said so, "We are all nice people. We swallow. (gulp !)"

The pt of the matter is seriously when has the govt ever reversed anything especially when it comes to fare hikes or anything involving money? It's always the usual charade. They increase. Ppl obviously are unhappy so they complain online. Maybe a few more extreme ones try and do a public demonstration and they are very few and far between and they get put down and harrassed mercilessly by the police. Then more ppl complain online but in the end they still pay. Then they'll say next erection don't vote for pap which is fine but election is far far away.

It's not like that in other countries. Other places if govt does it they might see ppl doing demonstrations and they come in the thousands.