• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP wants to show China how to run Olympic event?!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IE Singapore pitches YOG services to China

my paper
Wednesday, Oct 12, 2011

IE Singapore has organised its first business mission to Nanjing to explore potential opportunities for the upcoming 2014 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), the agency said yesterday.

The mission will pitch the YOG-related services of Singapore companies to the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee. It is led by Minister of State for Trade and Industry Teo Ser Luck.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Let me see.. a country that made a complete mess of yog wants to "assist" a country that hosted the 08 Olympics successfully. :rolleyes:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
IE Singapore pitches YOG services to China

my paper
Wednesday, Oct 12, 2011

IE Singapore has organised its first business mission to Nanjing to explore potential opportunities for the upcoming 2014 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), the agency said yesterday.

The mission will pitch the YOG-related services of Singapore companies to the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee. It is led by Minister of State for Trade and Industry Teo Ser Luck.

I really dunno whether to laugh or cry...really tak boleh tahan.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or produce their theme song?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wXr_ff2VPe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>