• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracy Tan just emailed me

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you get this on time, Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program, and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money, credit card and cell were kept. Presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment.

I need you to help me with a loan of 2,450 Euros to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I've been to the embassy and Police, but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will return the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. I am so confused right now. please let me know immediately.

Thanks & Regards,
Tracy Tan

For on and behalf of:
PDAA DESIGN PTE LTD
Landscape Architects, Environmental Design
& Site Planning Consultants
3B Aliwal St. Chenn Leonn Bldg.,
Singapore 199896

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Damsel in distress..i honestly can't believe it, of all the bros here she email you,go for it botak,you have my blessing..:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Si uncle botak... so free ah ..?:o

Don't forget your hair treatment appointment today hor.... :eek:

jw5

Loyal
So how is the transfer to be made since her wallet and presumably atm cards are lost?
By telepathy? :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
he-said-my-story-was-cool-then-he-called-me-bro.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got photo or not? We tell u after seeing photo whether its worth to pass the euro to her or go see Real Madrid at Bernabau better.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.knowinfonow.com/2010/06/im-stuckplease-respond-emergency-beware.html

I Hope you get this on time, sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to United Kingdom for a program, I'm presently in Westminster London UK. Am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of $3000 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know immediately.

“Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of (2,600 Euro = $3300) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know immediately.
Thanks
Eric Encina

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm..he was suspected of being a flasher on the bus in another thread? Now here, he wanna run road on a flimsy excuse? LOL

facebook

Alfrescian
Loyal
same tracy tan as the one here that always come to seek advice(s) on how to help her little brother keng in NS?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look like I have to fly to Spain to look for her and handover 2,450 Euros in cash

Uncle Middy have a safe trip.. Remember hor to return back to Spore after passing her the money...Maybe you can bring Krafty along with you... Krafty really needs a good holiday to forget all his problems in Spore...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Middy have a safe trip.. Remember hor to return back to Spore after passing her the money...Maybe you can bring Krafty along with you... Krafty really needs a good holiday to forget all his problems in Spore...

hmmm..perhaps u can leave Krafty there n conveniently forget to bring him back...

err...wait...got to check with Alamaking...make sure he ok to give up his gay partner...LOL