• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another piece of frightening news?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the magical scheme called CPF Life will be relooked into to ensure that the annuity will be paid for life. The insurance men are smiling. Tell you what, I don’t like their smile. The longer the payout, or the more the payout, the more will be the pay in. And the longer annuity is to last, the longer it will stay in. As simple as that. If they plan the annuity to last till 120 years, it means whatever money, a big portion will stay in till 120 years. Simply ingenious and logical.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2011/10/another-piece-of-frightening-news.html

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually its annuity or perpetuity? One has an end date, one does not.

Perpetuity is a wager on your life span vs the underwriters...but like gambling, the house always win.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. sheep just want to lock every daft sheep by the system.
2. locking up monies via several packages.
3. the establishment will not look after the aged.
4. you die your biz.
5. sheep here must do enough homework preparing for its 2nd half.
6. i honestly hope krafty has done something by now.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
you die your biz

i still dream of the day where Singapore would be hailed as a heaven on earth and her Citizens would be synonymous with compassion, grace, and intellectual humility... this is my dream since 21st August 2008 and i need not take millions for this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still dream of the day where Singapore would be hailed as a heaven on earth and her Citizens would be synonymous with compassion, grace, and intellectual humility... this is my dream since 21st August 2008 and i need not take millions for this.

Hey i have similar ideals and dreams. Just the other day i was dreaming of this magical multi colored pony that flickered like those neon sign boards and was able to levitate 20 feet into the air. This is my dream since 2008 and am willing to pay millions for it.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep !

actually its annuity or perpetuity? One has an end date, one does not.

Perpetuity is a wager on your life span vs the underwriters...but like gambling, the house always win.

Insurance is a form of high class gambling when you people pool your money into the pot. There will be a few 'losers' winning some of these money in the pot. So, if you are well and healthy, you kind of a winner and a loser as well. So, is that a win-win situation ? Nope, some asshole just win more than he really deserves it. Why ? Because the pot is empty. So, how is he going to cover up this mess and keep this 'profitable' (it is a sham !) business going like a Duracell battery ? Yes, he's gonna tell you like all MLM assholes will tell you. He will 'quote' a few examples to make you part yer money. So, your money is paying someone else who is in front of you.

The question is: how is this going to end ? The last men dies ! Game Over ! So, who are you going to sue ? Lee ? No, he's been dead for 20 years ! You can't sue him ! By the way, his immediate family has to thank you suckers for the money instead. Oops ! You can't sue them too. But, the one can sue is dead, sorry.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I want the real thing.

since you're willing to pay millions for it, besides requesting for it here, you may like to go broadcast on your Facebook and/or blog and/or other media too. perhaps you might get lucky and get your dreams fulfilled in no time. good luck :smile::smile::smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good guess is that now all CPF contributions paid would be further proportioned to annuity while we are still wondering what da fuck is the special account for !.....slowly but surely PAP is saying all CPF is to see but not to touch.