• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French, Swiss men top smelly socks ranking: Survey

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111011.220330_socksreuters.jpg

GENEVA - When it comes to socks, one is more likely to find a French or Swiss man wearing a smelly pair than a German or a Brit.

A study by Swiss firm Blacksocks found that only 66 percent of Frenchmen changed their socks daily, while just seven in ten Swiss men put on a clean pair every day.

On the other end of the hygiene scale were German and British men, with 78 percent saying they put on fresh socks daily, according to the survey of 3,000 people across six European states.

Overall, 77 percent of women and men surveyed changed their socks daily, while 11 percent do so once every two days.

Four percent put on a fresh pair every three days, and one percent changed their socks only once a week.

The frequency of changing socks may be related to the number of pairs owned. German men were found to be the biggest sock owners, with 24 pairs on average each. Austrians came just after with 23 pairs, followed by the Swiss with 22 pairs.

Frenchmen own the least pairs – just 17 on average each, the survey said, adding that it could explain why they kept their socks on for a longer time than other nationalities.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mohs normally dun bath everyday, I have a friend who visited SG, he dun bath everyday, wore the same shirt for 4 consecutive days... only he himself cant smell his own BO, they are used to it, LOL

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats fucking TRUE.. I lived in a backpackers for a few months while in aus traveling after me studies.. The french are the dirtiest.. We like to tease them Dirty Frenchies... Dirty in the mind/grooming.

Yes ang moh is known to have dirty grooming and lifestyle(Their rooms are always a mass, dirty shoes and socks isnt changed and is left next to their beds and they have breakfast b4 brushing or showering...Yes we all do that but at home but not infront of people)

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mohs normally dun bath everyday, I have a friend who visited SG, he dun bath everyday, wore the same shirt for 4 consecutive days... only he himself cant smell his own BO, they are used to it, LOL
Alamak, this reminds me of my younger days when traveled I wore underwear for two days by flipping inside out

But one bugger outdone me he said I forgot to turn backside to front, that would make it 4 days
:smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, this reminds me of my younger days when traveled I wore underwear for two days by flipping inside out

But one bugger outdone me he said I forgot to turn backside to front, that would make it 4 days

You all botak or ang moh all stupid, buy disposable underwear when travelling and fucking around. Just like condom LOL

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dirty sinkie, Happen to me as well.. No clean underwear, So i just go commando.. and careful when i zip my pants so not to let my foreskin get stuck in the zipper.