• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet wife bites off cabby's ear for trying to have sex with her

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111011.095521_chin_star1.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR - A 61-year-old taxi driver nearly had his ear bitten off by his new Vietnamese wife when he tried to have sex with her.

The 29-year-old also splashed a bottle of minyak angin (medicated oil) in his eyes and threatened to cut off his private parts with a pair of scissors before running away.

Left injured, heartbroken and alone, Chin Weng Seng, who had used up his EPF savings for a RM18,000 (S$7,403) bride from a matchmaking agency, tried to get a replacement.

"I asked the agency to get me another wife who was less aggressive, but they asked for more money," he said, adding that the agency also refused to give him a refund.

Chin, who had never been married before, suspects that he may have contracted HIV from his wife of three months due to the bite on his ear.

"She told me that she was HIV-positive to prevent me from touching her," he said.

During their marriage, Chin said he had even spent a night at a nearby petrol station when his wife locked him out of the house.

"I chose her because she was the most beautiful among the photos the agency showed me," he said.

Chin said he had sourced for a Vietnamese wife at several other agencies before, but did not find the right one.

After the attack, Chin lodged a report against his wife and the agency at the Ampang police station early this month.

"Three days later, she packed her bags and ran away," he told reporters at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department here yesterday.

Now all Chin has of his wife is her stuffed teddy bear.

"This is all I am left with now," he said.

Department head Datuk Michael Chong said he would arrange to meet the Vietnamese woman and the agency to hear their side of the story.

"We will find out why the woman treated him badly and will try to get his money back from the agency," he added.

He said the agency might be part of a syndicate that worked with the new brides to cheat men.

He said the department had received five such cases since last year involving Vietnamese brides.

"But Chin's case was the most severe."

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st of all, There is a 32yr gap. Secondly is he is ugly like fark and is old enough to be her Father. Lastly Its pretty obvious he doesnt have any $$$ and most likely the girl only found out when she arrived in Malaysia and saw his ugly face.

I only want to ask 1 thing, What the hell is that weird looking teddy bear doing infront of him?

Last edited: