• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh no! Yet another loser set to be an "Adviser" - Georgie Boy this time.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former foreign minister Geroge Yeo has been appointed senior adviser the Malaysian conglomerate Kuok Group, according to ST today.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confuseous said:
Former foreign minister Geroge Yeo has been appointed senior adviser the Malaysian conglomerate Kuok Group, according to ST today.

Good for him. But I thought the Kuok Group has some issues with the Malaysian Govt. Is he there to help out? Malaysian Govt lost quite a bit in this. Or is he trying to help Kuok to expand in Singapore?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much salary? How many % more than last drawn pay? Who says sinkie ministar cannot make it in private sector?

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These "advisers" are no more than door-openers. Kuok must be planning to expand into other markets and need Georgie Boy to open the phone lines to start with.
Likey they are given shares blah blah and stay at Shangri-la hotels, owned by Kuoks. Maybe a lifetime of free sugar too.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These "advisers" are no more than door-openers. Kuok must be planning to expand into other markets and need Georgie Boy to open the phone lines to start with.
Likey they are given shares blah blah and stay at Shangri-la hotels, owned by Kuoks. Maybe a lifetime of free sugar too.

So this is Georgie's first time career with the private sector. Got kanna write long resume and taken jialat jialat by those young punk HR executives or not ?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty obivous like what is mention by @Confuseous.. Is they are just using him to open doors for them, Pull some strings and cut some red tapes.. Dirty politics and this is how corporations work.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ least tis 1 is not ah loon's continuation of using peasants' blood, sweat n tear's tax moni 2 feed his incompetent jin gang ... like dat shameless 1 on dat useless ah seng ...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why all become adviser or consultant? They cannot work and can only talk is it?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty obivous like what is mention by @Confuseous.. Is they are just using him to open doors for them, Pull some strings and cut some red tapes.. Dirty politics and this is how corporations work.

But why no private sector wants WKS to cut ribbons and open doors, especially doors out of Changi Prison ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ic

hi there

1.bro, just another useless sheep guaranteed some "employment".
2. some backdoor tactic again to gain sheep projects.
3. what are georgie's portfolio & responsibilities.
4. get paid.looking important and pull some string here and there.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to know George Yeo's and Lim Hwee Hwa's salaries in the private sector. If they don't make as much as they did as Ministers, then LKY's justification that Ministers must be paid millions goes down the drain.

The term "Senior Adviser or Special Adviser" is what I would normally call my estate agents.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is decreed by Supreme Leader Mafia Mentor LKY that all losers from the pap "creme de la creme" will become advisers and consultants after being kicked out of their ministerial duties.:biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is call high power level networking.he probably have figured out all the lobangs before the GE.
Senior Adviser? Salary depend on who and what he is advising?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fark is the value of the "advice" from a loser? Isn't it only logical that sound "advice" could only come from a winner? I wouldn't pay a dime to get any from Georgie and any of his gang of losers from Aljunied. As for Wong's Cunt Stink, I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khun Ying Pojaman said:
I want to know George Yeo's and Lim Hwee Hwa's salaries in the private sector. If they don't make as much as they did as Ministers, then LKY's justification that Ministers must be paid millions goes down the drain.

The term "Senior Adviser or Special Adviser" is what I would normally call my estate agents.

Actually the response to that is already thought out. Getting into the Govt is a sacrifice and is a one way street. It is a permanent sacrifice even if you retire.