• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bird Thongcai sings Cantonese 天蠶變 damn funny !

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YZcULWILGKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bird reminds me of Roman Tam. This chap is damn entertaining.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's quite good. Even more good for a non-Cantonese speakers. The 2 girls are China Dolls?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Umm.. Suppose to go ZZzzz because tomorrow need to go Tam boon early morning. In some ways, yes. Both Bird and Roman Tam are still singles even though at their ages. Both also quite well to do,especially Bird. He dominate the Thai music industry with Grammy company.

Roman Tam also have apartment in BKK.

Difference is genre of songs. Bird songs quite pop whereas Roman Tam songs quite Heroic and ancient favour (Little Lee Flying Dagger). But I enjoy both the music and talents.:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Botox. One jab every 2 months.

I don't need botox and still more handsome than him. But seriously on the performance side, not bad by Bird for a fun nostalgic entertainment. On the real appreciation of singing side, Roman Tam and Adam Cheng are still the best voices to reflect the ancient and martial mood of the era of the stories their songs are supposed to reflect. But Reincarnation original singer was neither Roman Tam nor Adam Cheng. I can't remember his name, good also but fewer opportunities and faded off.

Last edited: