• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Republic Of China still alive.The civil war between the KMT ROC and the Communist PRC still have not ended yet.ROC havent surrender, havent lost the war, still alive in Taiwan!!!The only difference is they control only Taiwan while the Communist control the mainland!!! Soooo, please make this clear.Who will eventually win the civil war, only god knows.

To those who want to believe Taiwan is ROC, please read some history.ROC = whole of China.Communist bastard still dare not fight the KMT ROC because of the US backing.And when the time is ripe, ROC will eventually fight back to the mainland and drive the bloody Communist bastard out of China!!!

The time will come.Only when will it be!!!

[video=youtube;Qte8wHLY-WI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qte8wHLY-WI&feature=related[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this.

[video=youtube;Dwb1Mnpp3hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwb1Mnpp3hs[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Republic Of China celebration on the 10 of October.All of you must remember this.

This will be the way to take back mainland from the bloody shithead stupid idiot Communist Corrupted bastard!!!

[video=youtube;WogeBMHn90o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogeBMHn90o&feature=related[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard a lot of PRCs are quitting CCP. Fact or fiction?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This i am not sure.But i do know that CCP wanted to go back to Mao culture.Look here... even nuns and monks are forced to sing Communist number one!!!
Shame on the Communist!!! i swear i will tear their butts one day!!!

[video=youtube;pSwMqI3uBww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwMqI3uBww[/video]

And look here! Republic Of China respect religion.Look at how they preserve it.Look at these 2 videos and see the difference between Communist evil and Republic Of China!!!

[video=youtube;RbFvd3DpCK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbFvd3DpCK0&list=FL3sZEvtm3Gb2F8tHN8zymWQ&index=10[/video]

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

圓光佛學院 is located in Republic Of China Taiwan!The purpose of showing this video is to see the difference between Communist and ROC!!!

[video=youtube;zag4l9Uu6ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zag4l9Uu6ng[/video]

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRCs are quitting the CCP?? You must be kidding! Do you know how hard it is to join the CCP? Your parent need to be the member and u must also be the top 5% in ur academic, then they will consider you to join the youth CCP (共青团). Even with 共青团 there is no guarantee they will accept you as a member, you need to prove your worth and credibility, excel in your studies and get into the top Uni like 清华大学,北京大学,复旦大学 etc. The selection is more stringent than joining PAP as a member.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Communist monks or ROC monks? Who cares! I prefer a country without monks, religion and superstition. A country such as this:

[video=youtube;zUhP1_1Xy0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhP1_1Xy0A[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRCs are quitting the CCP?? You must be kidding! Do you know how hard it is to join the CCP? Your parent need to be the member and u must also be the top 5% in ur academic, then they will consider you to join the youth CCP (共青团). Even with 共青团 there is no guarantee they will accept you as a member, you need to prove your worth and credibility, excel in your studies and get into the top Uni like 清华大学,北京大学,复旦大学 etc. The selection is more stringent than joining PAP as a member.

Is this propaganda or the truth?

[video=youtube;nYTfoQsJeXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTfoQsJeXU[/video]

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this propaganda or the truth?

[video=youtube;nYTfoQsJeXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTfoQsJeXU[/video]
What rubbish, 100 millions quit CCP? In China only 80 millions privilege people are given the memberships. Btw NTDTV is funded by the American:wink::wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What rubbish, 100 millions quit CCP? In China only 80 millions privilege people are given the memberships. Btw NTDTV is funded by the American:wink::wink:

it could soon be true. I always read the Falungong leaflets given at Jurong East MRT, it said 1 million Chinese peoples are quitting CCP every year. :biggrin:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

it could soon be true. I always read the Falungong leaflets given at Jurong East MRT, it said 1 million Chinese peoples are quitting CCP every year. :biggrin:

strofl.gif

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pardon my ignorance but care to share the joke? How about invalidating the claim that millions are quitting the CCP? Or are you incapable of reasoning?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pardon my ignorance but care to share the joke? How about invalidating the claim that millions are quitting the CCP? Or are you incapable of reasoning?
Sideswipe already mention the info is from Falungong, you twit

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sideswipe already mention the info is from Falungong, you twit

1. He said 1 million every year, my youtube link says 100 million to date. Different claims, different sources.
2. So what if it's from Falungong? I've little time for religious crazies. But aren't you a bit too biased against them? Why don't you tell us why the claims of Falungong aren't reliable and why you'd rather trust the CCP, a political party overtly restricting the freedom of expression?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. He said 1 million every year, my youtube link says 100 million to date. Different claims, different sources.
2. So what if it's from Falungong? I've little time for religious crazies. But aren't you a bit too biased against them? Why don't you tell us why the claims of Falungong aren't reliable and why you'd rather trust the CCP, a political party overtly restricting the freedom of expression?

I trust the statistic. In the last 30 years, China has lifted over 300 million people out of poverty. This pace of development is unprecedented in human history. In the last 50 years, life expectancy has gone from well below 50 to well over 70. In 1950, the literacy rate in China was less than 20%, but today it is over 90%. Footbinding and concubinage are gone, and women have more rights than ever.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I trust the statistic. In the last 30 years, China has lifted over 300 million people out of poverty. This pace of development is unprecedented in human history. In the last 50 years, life expectancy has gone from well below 50 to well over 70. In 1950, the literacy rate in China was less than 20%, but today it is over 90%. Footbinding and concubinage are gone, and women have more rights than ever.

I shouldn't have fed the troll :(

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skeptical People ?

implosion.jpg

It will suffer an implosion ! A self-destruction ? The party is already outdated and they are all corrupted people. It's a matter of time that the peasants will revolt from inside out. The new gen do not see the way that the commies want them to see. This is like the new gen in Sinkieland, they are suspicious and skeptical of what PAP want to dish out its fascist lies to them as healthy food for thoughts. Ask them to go to hell, anyway !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Skeptical People ?

The PAPpies have been losing votes consistently for the past few decades. If memory serves me right, on the average, there are 230 riots a day in China. GDP growth and political freedom go hand in hand. :smile: