• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something to share and seek opinion

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i received this in my mailbox and it applies to me in some way:

Without forgiveness your life will be governed by
an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation
( Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die )
Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you

i did a self reflection on this and found that it's quite impossible to forgive those bastards who mess up my life! i foresee that if i continue to stay in sinkieland, chances are that i may turn criminal cum fugitive. i have to leave!

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty u sibei 婆妈

want to move on then move on lah. talk so much so what?? get on with life lah. you think u r the only person that faced adversities is it? KNNB u r the wimpiest fellow here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are a lot of wicked things these pua chee byes did! just yesterday, they did it again(emotional torture).

you will not understand what i have went thru, lky's cronies really pua chee bye,,,argh...ptui!

if i am all alone without my family to think of, i will definitely fight them and make them gun me down.

maybe you are right, i moved on and they received bad karma(i have been praying day and night for it to happen to them).

krafty u sibei 婆妈

want to move on then move on lah. talk so much so what?? get on with life lah. you think u r the only person that faced adversities is it? KNNB u r the wimpiest fellow here.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal

i did a self reflection on this and found that it's quite impossible to forgive those bastards who mess up my life! i foresee that if i continue to stay in sinkieland, chances are that i may turn criminal cum fugitive. i have to leave!

Hi Krafty,

Just to share with you something that I went through.

When I was young, my family was very poor. Got this rich relative who always hurled sarcastic remarks and insults our way.
During the Asian Financial crisis, this rich relative lost all his money and some more in the stock market.

He committed suicide because his huge ego made it very difficult for him to face reality, his business associates and friends/relatives.

Attending his funeral and seeing him inside the coffin, a thought struck me - 'there will always be assholes like him in this world who need to
put others down so that they will feel good about themselves'

So what are we going to do about such people ? Beat them up ? Teach them a lesson ?

Might as well concentrate our energies getting rich ourselves.

And when you managed to strike it big, keep it a secret. There are huge psychological benefits of keeping how well you have done, secret.
'Bene vixit, bene qui latuit' - it translates to 'One who lives well, lives well hidden'

I think this is the best revenge.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you need peace of mind, this forum is the last place on earth you should hang out in.:eek:

My mama taught me last time the best way to get over a bad hangover is to go drink again the very next day.

She said confirm no more hangover for you. It worked! Very sound advise indeed!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you need peace of mind, this forum is the last place on earth you should hang out in.:eek:

hi there

1. krafty, take it from the boss here!
2. btw, get some life, bro.
3. you are just like some gal who lost the virginity thing, lamenting, lamenting over your loss.
4. come on! there are people out there who are worse than you.
5. and yet they move on.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
he just wanna share , share and share again.

hi there

1. krafty, take it from the boss here!
2. btw, get some life, bro.
3. you are just like some gal who lost the virginity thing, lamenting, lamenting over your loss.
4. come on! there are people out there who are worse than you.
5. and yet they move on.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a better way for you. You can have revenge and forgiveness at the same time, both reconcile each other.

You should seek revenge on your enemies and then send them the above message about forgiveness so that they will forgive you.

That way, you will have peace.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Find yourself a good woman, then fall in love deeply with her....in that way you will not think of your enemies anymore...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find yourself a good woman, then fall in love deeply with her....in that way you will not think of your enemies anymore...

Yes hotbot. You need somebody to love.

[video=youtube;LRt2jX1kaYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRt2jX1kaYo[/video]

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be "Very sound ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

You're quite a pesky host over advice and advise. There's no difference as long as it's understood in context. You can also practise or practice law or medicine. You can also table a motion on a table but nothing is in motion.