• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nissan Almera Eco Car - Guess how much ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2011-nissan-almera-eco-car-launched-in-thailand-medium_2.jpg

Okay, if I get my work permit in Thailand or marry a Thai sao sao, this will be my car.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just saw the commercial, car looks cool because it don't seem to be small. I wonder if it is larger than Vios and City, I hope so.

Hey I thought you already working here? And what has buying car got to do with sao sao?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw the commercial, car looks cool because it don't seem to be small. I wonder if it is larger than Vios and City, I hope so.

Hey I thought you already working here? And what has buying car got to do with sao sao?

The car costs 429K baht. I haven't seen the real thing, but I believe it's as big as Nissan Sylphy.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The car costs 429K baht. I haven't seen the real thing, but I believe it's as big as Nissan Sylphy.

Got a good friend in Singapore who owns a Slyphy, I love the car especially the interior, damn big! Wonder why they don't sell it in Thailand to compete against Altis and Civic, could have won hands down anytime anywhere. The Sylphy's interior is also very quiet and leather posh. Really love the car especially its got a solid european feel.

Honestly on first glance I also thought that the Almera looks similar to Sylphy. But then now that you told us its only 429k it could not be too close to Sylphy however I hope it does.

Go sleep liao. Goodnight.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly on first glance I also thought that the Almera looks similar to Sylphy. But then now that you told us its only 429k it could not be too close to Sylphy however I hope it does.

Go sleep liao. Goodnight.

Eco car, what do you expect ? The plastics are cheap, no doubt. Judge for yourself:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FaNk8h_UuD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like Nissan cars. Owned 3 models before after giving up my first car a Proton Saga Aeroback due to COE expiring. But when you ask Thais their common comment is its poor service. I believe this is due to the fact that Nissan in Thailand used to be own by Nissan and a Thai family and Nissan wanted to improve service and increase new models but this Thai family opposed. Finally a few years ago Nissan bought them out.

I really like Nissan cars especially those older Cefiros. Sad to say during my time in Singapore they hasn't bring in the Infiniti range.

Eco car, what do you expect ? The plastics are cheap, no doubt. Judge for yourself:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FaNk8h_UuD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Nissan cars. Owned 3 models before after giving up my first car a Proton Saga Aeroback due to COE expiring. But when you ask Thais their common comment is its poor service. I believe this is due to the fact that Nissan in Thailand used to be own by Nissan and a Thai family and Nissan wanted to improve service and increase new models but this Thai family opposed. Finally a few years ago Nissan bought them out.

I really like Nissan cars especially those older Cefiros. Sad to say during my time in Singapore they hasn't bring in the Infiniti range.

You should not have expressed your affection for Nissan cars so openly in this forum. If you do not already know, this forum is sponsored by Toyota. You will be dealt with by the administrator of this forum if you continue to sing praises of Nissan or brands other than Toyota.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You should not expressed your affection for Nissan cars so openly in this forum. If you do not already know, this forum is sponsored by Toyota. You will be dealt with by the administrator of this forum if you continue to sing praises of Nissan or brands other than Toyota.

Oi you serious or not? I driving now almost jam brakes after reading this. But i never see any toyota advert here before leh. Anyway I now converted liao Camry Hybrid and RX so please don't anyhow zap me hor.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:cool: I think so. :cool:

seen one around lately?

SammyAd
toyota_fj_cruiser_03-80x80.jpg
toyota_fj_cruiser_05-80x80.jpg
Dun Hummer me, I will FJ you. (Toyota)

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I went to Fashion Island to store my car at its multi-storey carpark this noon because of the impending flood and bumped onto a car exhibition and saw the following funny Japanese cars (anyway carpark in Fashion Island reserved for those wanting to store their cars due to the flood was full but I managed to get a space at Central Ramintra closer to my house)

Nice Jap Car 1.jpg

Nice Jap Car 2.jpg

Nice Jap Car 3.jpg

Nice Jap Car 4.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2011-nissan-almera-eco-car-launched-in-thailand-medium_2.jpg

Okay, if I get my work permit in Thailand or marry a Thai sao sao, this will be my car.
Actually, anyone can buy a car or motorcycle in Thailand. Even those on tourist visa and student visa also can buy. You only need to have a proof of permanent address for the license plate registration.
However, with work permit, you can probably get a car loan from the bank. If you intend to pay all in full, then all you need is proof of permanent address. You can also use the address on your Thai driving license.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, anyone can buy a car or motorcycle in Thailand. Even those on tourist visa and student visa also can buy. You only need to have a proof of permanent address for the license plate registration.
However, with work permit, you can probably get a car loan from the bank. If you intend to pay all in full, then all you need is proof of permanent address. You can also use the address on your Thai driving license.

Noted. But what is the point if there is nobody around to take care of my car when I'm away ?

But I feel any new car below 500K baht is worthwhile looking at.