• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The easiest $1,000 you will ever earn!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands.

SPCA offers $1k reward for information on dead kittens

AsiaOne
Monday, Oct 10, 2011

20111010.180426_kittendeaths.jpg

SINGAPORE - The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is offering $1,000 to anyone who can provide information on the deaths of two kittens.

The two kittens were found dead at the void deck of Block 212 Marsiling Crescent by a member of public who alerted the SPCA.

In a statement to AsiaOne, the SPCA said that the injuries inflicted on the kittens show that they could have been abused.

The black kitten's (top in the picture above) skull was smashed and flattened while the tabby kitten (bottom right) suffered traumatic impact to the head and neck region.

Anyone with information can contact the SPCA at 6287 5355 extension 9.

This incident comes after a recent report in citizen journalism website Stomp about a possible serial cat killer/abuser in Redhill.

Residents in Redhill and Telok Blangah found a number of brutally abused cats which led a netizen to advise all pet owners in the area to keep their animals indoors.

The netizen, who calls himself LG Tong, said, "There are so many unreported cases ongoing, a cat or a dog is still a LIFE! Please give all these helpless animals a chance to live."

[email protected]

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not difficult lah. You forgot that you have a friend who likes to eat dog meat with his Vietnamese gf and teaches young boy to bash lizards with sticks?

Eating dog meat is tradition from my great grand uncle from Qing dynasty China. Many of my neighbour uncles and gang uncles knew how to cook to it. I ate it as a kid. So perhaps my mentality or sentimentality towards it had been formed differently. But of course, they all knew it's illegal in Singapore and kept it hush hush. Usually only midnight secret supper affairs. My uncles contributed to clearing stray dogs off the street. SPCA should give them awards! The dog the Viet girl caught and cooked last year was quite small and cute. I suspect abandoned pet but what the heck, she wanted to cook it, let her cook it. I hadn't eaten dog meat for quite some years too. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually only midnight secret supper affairs. My uncles contributed to clearing stray dogs off the street. SPCA should give them awards!

I think you are talking cock. Do you know how much germs a stray animal living in the city carries? No one can survive ingesting meat tainted with the bubonic virus!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Ramseth

I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands. Monitor lizards in rivers were child's play for us in our childhood times when we grabbed them by their tails, swing them a few rounds in the air and smashed their heads on the ground. It's saddening that kids nowadays are so afraid of them. I'm just doing my civic duty to train our kids to be better men.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?102362-Ramseth-photographed-at-Seletar-Reservoir!
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: