• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supply of maid drying up: Our "well educated" Singapore gal will take their place?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, LKY is still fear-mongering about aging society duping Singaporeans to accept more FT and the corresponding social ills including more unemployment, more depressed wages, more crowded spaces....etc. Not withstanding that 99% of these FT come only to injure Singaporean, and contributing nothing in helping the old.

Ironically, the REAL caretaker of our babies and old folks -- our maid is not going to be around in the very near future. Very soon, they will be gone or we need to pay them higher.

More and more Singaporeans are going see LKY as a wicked liar.

- http://veritas-lux.blogspot.com/2011/10/supply-of-maid-drying-up.html

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Supply of maid drying up: Our "well educated" Singapore gal will take their place

I wonder if Ho Ching even knows how to even water :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Supply of maid drying up: Our "well educated" Singapore gal will take their place

Did u mean to say boil water or pang jio?
Pang jio she knows lah! :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

orgas?.....................................................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oops my mistake, if I may borrow from our leaders it's an "honest mistake":o

Last edited: