• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to unlocked hotmail account?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's been quite awhile to check emails in my hotmail account. recently when i tried to access it, i was locked out. a pop-up revealed that someone could hv accessed my accounts and spamming it. as i followed the instruction to unlock it, one questionaire page appeared and request for my credit card info.

finding it fishy, i stopped just there and closed the window.

is there anyway to unlock and access it again? thanks for advices and suggestions.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should prompt you to another alternative email with private questions? My yahoo recently also unaccessable, tried like hell also no avail, in the end i give up.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's been quite awhile to check emails in my hotmail account. recently when i tried to access it, i was locked out. a pop-up revealed that someone could hv accessed my accounts and spamming it. as i followed the instruction to unlock it, one questionaire page appeared and request for my credit card info.

finding it fishy, i stopped just there and closed the window.

is there anyway to unlock and access it again? thanks for advices and suggestions.

my hotmail was locked once too. but the steps to unlock was easy. ask me to provide phone number, and msn send a validation code to my phone for me to unlock it.

by the way, any idea how to stop all the spam mails from sending out from my hotmail ?
will changing password helps ?
or is this due to a virus that is already in my system ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
that notice did appear. however after keying my handphone, there wasn't any code received. am still stuck with it :(

there was another possible major problem. hotmail can send the verification code to my alternative yahoo email. however, my email then was registered as [email protected]. now it's changed to yahoo.com.sg.

does that mean email send to yahoo.com with the "sg" would be unsucessful cos after checking the new format yahoo.com.sg, there wasn't any emails at all!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
great! i ve unlocked my hotmail after they sent me a reset password page.

for those facing the same problem, go to the links i ve included. pls scroll back. :smile: