• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC the CUTN

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
I had just bought 2 items at bloody NTUC Singpost at paya lebar and went to pay for the stuff. I went to the express counter which displayed the sign ' Single Basket Only '

Guess what ..... ahead of everyone else at the queue was a bloody fat pig of a Malay lady with a trolleyfull of stuff. The obese pig also had lots of $ 2.50 vouchers.

Took such a long time to pay up so i made some noise about rules, regulations and discipline. Of course not a fucking soul cared ...including those in front of me but behind her.

When it came my turn to pay i asked the cashier about the situation and she said ' Oh we always try but nobody listen .....very hard to tell customers '

WTF this can only happen here i guess. In other countries the fat ass would probably have been refused to be entertained.

What do you bros think ? Of course i cant possibly fight with the lady and come out a winner.

Puki emak. :mad:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng learned a new vulgar word liao - thank u. :biggrin:
natas is reverse of satan. nus is reverse of sun. :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday me too encounter such problems at Fair Price but I
keep my cool cause Im poor, only once every 4 yrs if given
the chance I screw em.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkieland, NTUC cashier is worse than a geylang prostitute. Why? Because the latter makes more $. $ is the barometer of self-worth in Sinkieland. Is it any wonder then that these cashiers have no balls to tell customers that they aren't really always right?