• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Curry puff

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone offer me info on where to get the best curry puff in Singapore ?

I am prepared to drive all over the island for the best curry puff. Thanks.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone offer me info on where to get the best Durian puff in Singapore ?

I am prepared to walk all over the island for the best Durian puff. Thanks.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Durian puffs - old airport road hawker centre and there is one at Katong, pretty near Tembeling Road.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
One at Istana was good but his stay expired. Maybe TT, a new stall selling tonic eggs, can help you find where he relocated .... hehehe

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got love and hate relationship with curry puff, either damn good or damn bad. Chinese makes better curry puff than the Malays.... Haha...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dislike Old Chang kee
You can try one at Kallang Airport HC
besides the long q 'lao ban' bean curd or
one at Marined Parade HC, right at the corner,
this stall, i also buy his curry powder.
Waiting for your report.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GOD IS MY DOG said:

Joo Chiat Rd near to East Coast Rd.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry puff is Bad they all oil soaked, don't believe? buy one keep in the fridge the
next day place into the micro wave, MW cook from the inside out, than u realised
the curry outer layer are oil soaked! Especially the brand called Old Junk Kee!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got love and hate relationship with curry puff, either damn good or damn bad. Chinese makes better curry puff than the Malays.... Haha...

best ever nasi lemak and mee goreng i ever had also cooked by Chinese...........the Malays and Indians don't even come remotely close.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

the best one really tok gong one i know is inside ang mo kio coffee shop, at central. Its near the biggest S11, around Jubilee area. its at the extreme right hand side of the coffeeshop

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Curry puff is Bad they all oil soaked, don't believe? buy one keep in the fridge the
next day place into the micro wave, MW cook from the inside out, than u realised
the curry outer layer are oil soaked! Especially the brand called Old Junk Kee!

Old junkie standard drop like shit. There is something wrong with the oil that they used. Tip top curry puff next to amk jubilee used to be good. Wondering if the stall is still there.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old junkie standard drop like shit. There is something wrong with the oil that they used. Tip top curry puff next to amk jubilee used to be good. Wondering if the stall is still there.

still there, its still quite tok gong. i do not have it often though

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
still there, its still quite tok gong. i do not have it often though

Sudden craving for it now! Guess I have to go AMK tmr to buy them. Yummy! So late still don't sleep. Later your dad is going to cane you! :biggrin: