• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

viewershop figures in sammyboy dropped suddenly

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Sam twinging the software which register viewership?

The number becomes very low the last few days.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is Sam twinging the software which register viewership?

The number becomes very low the last few days.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only thing that has changed is that I restart MySQL one a day during off peak hours. This disconnects all users momentarily so the viewership figures drop to 0. It then builds up again when script that registers the number of users runs every 10 minutes.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only thing that has changed is that I restart MySQL one a day during off peak hours. This disconnects all users momentarily so the viewership figures drop to 0. It then builds up again when script that registers the number of users runs every 10 minutes.

Yeah at 11 plus at night without fail. :eek:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Noticed that the viewership is actually very high, can be up to 1000 viewers at any one time.
It's the number of members that is low, for the 1000 viewers, there were only 30 members.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Noticed that the viewership is actually very high, can be up to 1000 viewers at any one time.
It's the number of members that is low, for the 1000 viewers, there were only 30 members.

I can't force lurkers to register. :p If I could, I'd be the most powerful person on the internet.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder the figures look unusually low .