• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad rapes daughter's lesbian lover

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man raped his daughter's lover in an attempt to break up the girls' homosexual relationship.

The 53-year-old father, surnamed Lui from Taiwan, first discovered the unusual relationship between the two girls last year.

The father became suspicious when he noticed that the girls were always together and he spied them holding hands.

He confronted her friend, surnamed Wang, and she admitted that she was in love with Lui's 21-year-old daughter.

Since then, the father tried many times to break up the relationship but failed.

On day in December last year, he raped the friend - who was alone at his house – and forced her to leave his daughter alone.

Lui has been charged with raping Wang.

Source: Agencies

Published Oct 9, 2011

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man raped his daughter's lover in an attempt to break up the girls' homosexual relationship.

The 53-year-old father, surnamed Lui from Taiwan, first discovered the unusual relationship between the two girls last year.

The father became suspicious when he noticed that the girls were always together and he spied them holding hands.

He confronted her friend, surnamed Wang, and she admitted that she was in love with Lui's 21-year-old daughter.

Since then, the father tried many times to break up the relationship but failed.

On day in December last year, he raped the friend - who was alone at his house – and forced her to leave his daughter alone.

Lui has been charged with raping Wang.

Source: Agencies

Published Oct 9, 2011

the father is trying to rehabilitate the lesbo mah...shld be given commendation...intro her to the wonderful thing a kuku bird can do...hee

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the father deserves a Nobel Prize...........................

no father has gone to such lengths to help his daughter.........................

no father has made a greater sacrifice.........................

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate butch.
a woman trying hard to become man but they are well idolize by woman. LOL
i seen their gf quite chio leh.:mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate butch.
a woman trying hard to become man but they are well idolize by woman. LOL
i seen their gf quite chio leh.:mad:

Agree.. KNN, some of these butch got pretty GFs.. I pity their GFs... How can their butch lover satisfy their sexual needs? :confused:They need a proper man with dick to make them happy And some of these Butch can be very aggressive when you disturb their gals..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I smell a plot. It appears to me that it might have been a well-contrived plan devised by the butch to sow permanent discord between father and daughter. By so doing, the daughter would be estranged from the father, and the crime would keep the father away for a long time.

It's a perfectly executed plan by the butch.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. some plot for a taiwanese melodrama in the making.
3. what if the couple is male.
4. it would be the mother that will be satisfying or what!

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Tokkong!

Now I warn all gay men to be prepared to be raped by BF's grandmas!

Sure fuck you all Jia-Lat Jia-Lat !:eek:

jw5

Loyal
the father is trying to rehabilitate the lesbo mah...shld be given commendation...intro her to the wonderful thing a kuku bird can do...hee

Yeah, before he did it, he told her "Once you've had Dad, you don't turn back". :biggrin: