• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should do this at AWARE HQ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
husband.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are there really such cases out there? My wife earns her own money, faithfully deposits half to our joint savings account and has never ask me for any money.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

Is there really such a case out there? I mean your situation.

Are there really such cases out there? My wife earns her own money, faithfully deposits half to our joint savings account and has never ask me for any money.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course there are. its only the losers in this forum who can't find the good women. coz good women don't get attracted to the shit here.

I could say that the bros in this forum tend to have higher standards compared to the general male population when it comes to women and do not just take any ugly, flat, stupid, arrogant, and unfuckable wench to bed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro,

Is there really such a case out there? I mean your situation.

Yes, mine is. Shes a thrifty wife. $10 handbags, $10 skirts and she is never stingy with my family. But she is not Singaporean :biggrin: