• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Local Documentary would you like to see.??

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of a sudden i remembered why i wanted to enter the Audio/Film industry which is why i when aboard to get educated in..
Time has past and im no longer in this industry but as i age i want to bring back my innocents which has been hijack with hatred, greed and envy and denial in the suffering of others, which i bottle deep down inside.. Its time to fight for the commoners and its time to do my part in making life of others abit better if not expose the hurt, the sadness in people who walk past me in my life, the people whose eyes are always sad and tortured and to help the people who are struggling with life. I got myself educated in this field to one day be knowledgeable in the technical aspect of producing a documentary...And maybe there is where i will gain happiness... I think since im in my late 20s and have done my fair share of walking this earth and have seen the sadness on this earth.. I think i am matured enough to produce a documetary about life of the sufferers..

Please give me some ideas on what documentary will HOOK the people and touch The people of SINGAPURA..... A topic please.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1, What politics means to a young SIngaporean (up to age 30, all walks of life, born Singaporean, no political party affliation). Interviews across a 24 hr period, location around Singapore, and in their habitat such as shops, hospital, construction site, KTV, schools, Football field.

2. Interviews with those who went abroad to study and what goods things can apply in Singapore

3. Singaporeans who moved to developed countries and their first 5 years and their views.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to see the 1987 Orchard protests and arrests and 1988 Francis Seow Bedok Reservoir rallies. However, that was pre-digital era and I don't the government would ever release those footages. I've had the privilege of seeing them, not only as video footage but live as these happened. It was really eye opening and mind opening.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal defiantly points out some good location where i can get the people.. I like the Rawness of it.

@Ramseth.. The topic you mention is abit deep and Humbly i will say that im defiantly not able to take it.. Cos 1st..At the moment im not knowledgeable in that issue, Read enough of it or been in the presence of someone who have been in that situation and bottom-line is.. I have no idea about that issue or the struggle of this individuals.. I need something that is present and the issue that will plague the future if the people dont stand up to it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just do a documentary on how SG Grads cannot find job in SG, and how old people still have to work to earn a living can liao

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Documentaries are by definition records of events that happened in the past. If you want current affairs, that's current affairs.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Documentaries are by definition records of events that happened in the past. If you want current affairs, that's current affairs.

Make sense... I would like to re-phrase myself... I want to look at issues plaguing Singapura today and produce a documentary that will tell the people to stand up to it or at least take note of it occurring in Singapura.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another idea... How to Unite the People? How to make people Identify that they were born here and be Proud of being a Singaporean..
Keyword.. Unity. How to Unite the People. 1 people.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please give me some ideas on what documentary will HOOK the people and touch The people of SINGAPURA..... A topic please.

If you can track down the original sammyboy.. the one who started the sex site about hookers, I'm sure lots of people would be fascinated to hear his side of the story.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can track down the original sammyboy.. the one who started the sex site about hookers, I'm sure lots of people would be fascinated to hear his side of the story.

Mate, Defiantly an interesting one.. Unless you will be kind enough to book me a plane trip to aus and shelter me,(Melbourne, Tasmania and North of new south wales, i can shelter myself.) But I need to make it a documentary on Struggle and how to change things for the better or at least open the eyes of the ignorant and Open up the society...

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not appropriate for me to do so. I was somewhat involved and of course couldn't be relied upon as independent source.

NTC? If so, OC then, Tan Ngo Chew paid a heavy price for not being contactable. He went jogging. His Dy, Yap Sze Hon, I think, screwed the whole thing up. TNC was marginalised for many years. Took him an awfully long time to hit DAC. He was among the youngest non-grad to hit Supt. Tiok bo?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, NTC also known as Church of Singapore, Sembawang.

It was the biggest disaster in Police History. MHA wanted blood. The whole thing dragged on for months and made a fool of the authorities. Imagine nearly a month locked up and and half their identities not known.

NTC? If so, OC then, Tan Ngo Chew paid a heavy price for not being contactable. He went jogging. His Dy, Yap Sze Hon, I think, screwed the whole thing up. TNC was marginalised for many years. Took him an awfully long time to hit DAC. He was among the youngest non-grad to hit Supt. Tiok bo?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
applaud you if you can do a docudrama on the most annoying pastime of sinkies - the "choping" of lunch tables by office morons using packets of tissue.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like to watch war films and will like to watch more documentaries on the unreported of world war 2, jap invasion of asia. you all must always remind your children of the cruelty of jap...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgENINXPrAM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgENINXPrAM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking after wayward church groups?

I suspect Ramseth was one of those makan paus who arrested the NTC members. Btw, the NTC members intentionally gathered without any identification papers on them. Smart move. Police made to look like fools.