• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have you any plans for your own future?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did you do up any plan for your future?

the most recent i did for myself is but hospitalization insurance.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of recently, Im abit more conscience of my Future... I told my Insurance friend(Or in his word, A financial Agent) To hook me up with a couple of life Insurance(Medical)... Will be meeting him in a couple of days.. As for savings.. Im single and got no Commitment, So trying my best to save money to hook myself up with a hot Maid just in-case i die Single.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides life insurance, i bought the hospitalization insurance. i was told that in the event of any mishap *touch wood*, i can check in mount Elizabeth and get the best doctor to treat me.

recently, my ex-classmate from polytechnic, a smart and hardworking guy, fell down from his 6th storey home, leaving behind 2 young kids and a wife. Another friend, got cancer beginning of this year and now going under therapy. sad sad world!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides life insurance, i bought the hospitalization insurance. i was told that in the event of any mishap *touch wood*, i can check in mount Elizabeth and get the best doctor to treat me.

recently, my ex-classmate from polytechnic, a smart and hardworking guy, fell down from his 6th storey home, leaving behind 2 young kids and a wife. Another friend, got cancer beginning of this year and now going under therapy. sad sad world!

its good to look forward and plan ahead. But dont end up planning for Bedok resirvoir hor.
knn ur pattern more than batminton.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this one .........

http://www.anz.com/corporate/produc...superannuation/insurance/salary-continuation/

Salary continuation Insurance

You've worked hard to build a successful company. Have you ever thought, however, "what would happen to my company or my family if I were unable to work due to an accident or an illness?" If you were to be off work for an extended period of time would your family face an uncertain financial future?

Should such a misfortune occur, you can have peace of mind knowing that you and your family are covered against financial difficulties.

ANZ can help you arrange salary continuance insurance, which provides you with a monthly payment in the event of you being off work due to illness or injury so that you and your dependants can continue to enjoy the quality of life that you want.

Features
Monthly income -It replaces up to 75% of your average annual income as a monthly payment if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Flexible structure - You can nominate when payments commence and the period the benefit will be paid for.
Premiums may be tax deductible

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
besides life insurance, i bought the hospitalization insurance.

Thats a good one in my opinion. I bought one for myself and wifey. I also bought the early terminal illness plan for ladies for her. Nowadays, too much of such sickness!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing I found abt insurance is, when you kenna something, chances are it is not covered by insurance...

and with today's medical bills, a cancer can wipe out all your savings + insurance payout & you still face a long dreary road ahead.

its true, in Singapore, its better to die than to suffer from long-term illness, both financially & emotionally draining for yourself n your loved ones.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah...a person like me is very kiasi...that's why i bought insurance since sweet n tender age of 17.:biggrin:

its good to look forward and plan ahead. But dont end up planning for Bedok resirvoir hor.
knn ur pattern more than batminton.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how true is that??? you mean insurer also play "chao kuan",come to think of it, quite possible. they have their own analysts to see what are the common and rare diseases.

me cover 100k and if kanna dread disease*touch wood*, that's the maximum i will pay for treatment, anything more than that = "too bad!"

i opt for the hospitalization plan cos' it covers all expenses and i dun have to worry about how much i need to pay in excess, and is surely better than Khaw boon wan who still need to fork out $8 for his heart bypass after medisave deduction.:biggrin::p

and if you are looking for reliable agent, i can introduce my friend to you( i have no vested interest though). hee...hee...just trying to help him get more biz.:smile:

The thing I found abt insurance is, when you kenna something, chances are it is not covered by insurance...

and with today's medical bills, a cancer can wipe out all your savings + insurance payout & you still face a long dreary road ahead.

its true, in Singapore, its better to die than to suffer from long-term illness, both financially & emotionally draining for yourself n your loved ones.