• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Gigolo cheats man of money and love

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRC Gigolo cheats man of money and love
Shin Min Daily News - 3 hrs 22 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A man is sharing his experience of being cheated by his gigolo ex-boyfriend.

34-year-old Peter says he was cheated of $40,000 by his former gigolo boyfriend and nearly even enacted a will to leave part of his assets to the gigolo.

Peter works as a manager and claims to make more than $10,000 a month. He ended a relationship in March this year and started looking for comfort from other sources.

He got to know a Chinese national gigolo through a website and began dating the man by paying him $200 to $500 each time. The gigolo appeared very sincere towards Peter and comforted Peter when he was heartbroken.

"I did not want him servicing other clients, so he offered to be 'mine' for $20,000 a month. I offered him $10,000 and he moved in with me immediately," Peter said.

Peter recalled that the gigolo often praised him for being very special and different from his other clients. The gigolo also won Peter's heart by giving Peter a ring as a present.

"I felt that he was sincere towards me, so I went with him to a lawyer to enact a will to leave part of my assets for him," Peter said.

Luckily for Peter, his lawyer noticed that he was emotionally unstable at the time, so the lawyer declined to draw up his will for him then.

Peter added that the gigolo had used a fake photo in his internet ad.

The ad had shown a well-built man with six-pack abs, but the gigolo was plump in person and even had a belly.

However, Peter did not mind the deception as he found the gigolo well-spoken in person.

Peter later found out that these Chinese national gigolos would hang around on the streets in Chinatown looking for clients.

According to Peter, the gigolos can only stay in Singapore for short periods, so they try to make more money by getting clients to take them as "kept men".

Peter now regrets his affair and hopes to share his lesson with the public by sharing his experience.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 9 October 2011.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10K dollar Peking Duck?? WTF? I can hear all the lies I want with all the sweet PRCs at the clubs in Apollo hotel. And withSGD 10K, I can probably hear all the lies I want for 1 year in LOS.

Again, source from Singapore newspaper. Newpaper, Sin Ming and Wan Bao cannot be taken seriously. Still reporting unproven and unverificable stories all these years. Only time they are worthy is saturday/sunday 4D results.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
10K dollar Peking Duck?? WTF? I can hear all the lies I want with all the sweet PRCs at the clubs in Apollo hotel. And withSGD 10K, I can probably hear all the lies I want for 1 year in LOS.

Again, source from Singapore newspaper. Newpaper, Sin Ming and Wan Bao cannot be taken seriously. Still reporting unproven and unverificable stories all these years. Only time they are worthy is saturday/sunday 4D results.

u are a gay too? OMG

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporean men cheat by PRC spiders spirit and PRC ducks. the good news, it will never happen to me, i stay away from PRC gals like the plague.

jw5

Loyal
This is the male version of Gong Chee Bye, known as Gong Lan Jiao. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. peter, peter, oh peter!
3. 40k for some pleasure from one prc duck.
4. now, who bonk who man?
5. this is the foreign talent sheepishland needs!
6. hahaha!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To pay 10k a month to let a man suck his cock, he really needs to move into IMH!