• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man's body is split into 3 parts after falling from 20 stories

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pc_600x450.jpg

A man was dashed into four separate gory pieces after he fell to his death from a HDB flat.

The man, Qiu Fa Guang, 39, had fallen from a height of more than 20 storeys at about 2.30pm yesterday at Blk 179, Bishan Street 13.

It was speculated that Qiu had landed on a series of pavement railings on the ground floor, resulting in his head, left arm and right foot being severed from his body.

Indonesian maid Aminah, 25, was doing the chores when she heard a loud "bang". She looked outside the window thinking someone might be shooting crows, then she saw a headless body on the ground below.

According to her, the man's body was facing up. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of brown shorts and black slippers.

Many passersby were shocked to see the horrific gory mess caused by the shattered body.

A resident Mr Chen, 56, said that he has never seen such a gory scene with blood and broken limbs everywhere. He believes that he will never forget the scene and that he will have nightmares of it.

He added, "I don't think I'll ever use this footpath again. Every time I walk here, I will recall this gory scene. I'll rather take a longer detour to get home."

Meanwhile, the police are investigating the case as an unnatural death.

Residents are also uneasy with the unusual deaths that took place at this HDB block.

On 10 January this year, 55-year-old retiree Lu Fang Jin was killed when she was hit by the falling body of 48-year-old Huang Shu Luan, a resident who stayed on the 11th floor. Both women died in the unusual case, which happened also at Blk 179, Bishan Street 13.

Sauce: http://news.insing.com/tabloid/man-s-body-in-pieces-after-death-fall/id-2ad53e00

09-Oct11-cover.jpg

Sauce: Omy

20111009_suicide_G1.jpg

死者卧尸其中一条无障碍走道(中),头颅和左手则掉落在隔壁走道(前),折断的右脚也落到10尺外停车场旁。

20111009_suicide_G2.jpg

警方把断碎尸首抬离案发现场。

20111009_suicide_G4.jpg

警方从尸首上找到一个钱包。

20111009_suicide_G5.jpg

坠楼现场血迹斑斑,场面骇人。

20111009_suicide_G3.jpg

尸首断4截,围观居民纷表示不敢走这条路!

20111009_suicide_G6.jpg

死者亲属今早现身殓尸房,神情哀伤。

碧山恐怖坠楼案 留洋失业汉尸断4截

从20层以上组屋高楼坠下,39岁留洋大学生,身体落撞扶手栏杆,断成4截,尸首分离。

死者整条左手臂、右脚掌也跌断,散落尸体四周,现场血迹斑斑,非常骇人。这起恐怖坠楼案昨午2时30分,在碧山13街第179座组屋发生。

死者是39岁的邱发光(译音),绰号“阿光”,生前和母亲住在义顺。

上半身赤裸

目击情况的印尼女佣阿米娜(25岁)告诉记者,她做家务时听到“砰”的巨响,起初以为有人开枪打乌鸦,岂料望出窗外,竟看到楼下有一具“无头”尸体。

她说,死者身体朝上,上身赤裸,只穿着褐色短裤和黑色拖鞋。

- 尸分3处 居民破胆
- 留学欧美归来却两度被裁
完整报道请看2011.10.09的《联合晚报》。

Sauce: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201110091527-281845.html

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good grief! I've collected jumper's body cut into two before but cut into three is really good grief!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesian maid Aminah, 25, was doing the chores when she heard a loud "bang". She looked outside the window thinking someone might be shooting crows, then she saw a headless body on the ground below

I can imagine the bloody head rolling on the ground...:eek:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you imagine how loud is the sound coming from the drop?

make me think of the poor executives that jump from twin tower on that faithful day. so sad.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Tong Aik fellas are cool dudes.... Sometimes I wonder how they managed to be so nonchalant collecting these dead bodies in gory conditions..

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you imagine how loud is the sound coming from the drop?

make me think of the poor executives that jump from twin tower on that faithful day. so sad.

i heard before with my very own ears about 10 years ago.

i was at the hdb playground talking cock with a friend, and smoking. suddenly we hear a very very loud 'thud'. it sounded like someone bundle up a big pile of newspaper and throw them down, only many many times louder. when we both looked at the source of the sound, we saw a man lying on the concrete ground. he was about 20 metres from us! :( it was about 645pm at that time, sky turning dark soon. luckily i did not wear my specs and hence my vision was not so clear.

i called the spf and then went home. later the spf came and asked me to go down to record a statement. that 'thug\d' sound, i can never forget.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard before with my very own ears about 10 years ago.

i was at the hdb playground talking cock with a friend, and smoking. suddenly we hear a very very loud 'thud'. it sounded like someone bundle up a big pile of newspaper and throw them down, only many many times louder. when we both looked at the source of the sound, we saw a man lying on the concrete ground. he was about 20 metres from us! :( it was about 645pm at that time, sky turning dark soon. luckily i did not wear my specs and hence my vision was not so clear.

i called the spf and then went home. later the spf came and asked me to go down to record a statement. that 'thug\d' sound, i can never forget.

I saw only once... The guy when straight into the Drain.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That damned loser should choose a method that doesn't inconvenience the rest of us.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng still remembers a famous nursery rhyme since kindergarden, "humpty dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall, all the king's horses and all the king's men, could not put humpty dumpty together again.":biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Tong Aik fellas are cool dudes.... Sometimes I wonder how they managed to be so nonchalant collecting these dead bodies in gory conditions..

My friend was an ex-Nsf Cop... He told me, These Tong Aik guys are always reeking of Alcohol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That damned loser should choose a method that doesn't inconvenience the rest of us.

Hey don't put it this way. At least his death made it to the papers. Suppose he decided to die in a less conventional manner. Would the papers even write about it? What would our poor reporters and news paper editors do? One less dramatic story for their paper. They would risk losing their jobs.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can any CSI type here explain how a body dropped from 20 stories can split into so many pieces and spread over such a wide area? From what I understand there is a limit to the strength of impact as there is a terminal velocity falling in air.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can any CSI type here explain how a body dropped from 20 stories can split into so many pieces and spread over such a wide area? From what I understand there is a limit to the strength of impact as there is a terminal velocity falling in air.

Perhaps you can factor in that he fell unto some railings and not just on the bare concrete. From the article it mentioned part of his body fell unto the railings that caused his body parts to be severed.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng suggests, "why not u try and tell us?":biggrin: