• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bishan suicide - man shatters into multiple pieces after landed on railings yesterday

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man's body in pieces after death fall
Lianhe Wanbao - 19 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A man was dashed into four separate gory pieces after he fell to his death from a HDB flat.

The man, Qiu Fa Guang, 39, had fallen from a height of more than 20 storeys at about 2.30pm yesterday at Blk 179, Bishan Street 13.

It was speculated that Qiu had landed on a series of pavement railings on the ground floor, resulting in his head, left arm and right foot being severed from his body.

Indonesian maid Aminah, 25, was doing the chores when she heard a loud "bang". She looked outside the window thinking someone might be shooting crows, then she saw a headless body on the ground below.

According to her, the man's body was facing up. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of brown shorts and black slippers.

Many passersby were shocked to see the horrific gory mess caused by the shattered body.

A resident Mr Chen, 56, said that he has never seen such a gory scene with blood and broken limbs everywhere. He believes that he will never forget the scene and that he will have nightmares of it.

He added, "I don't think I'll ever use this footpath again. Every time I walk here, I will recall this gory scene. I'll rather take a longer detour to get home."

Meanwhile, the police are investigating the case as an unnatural death.

Residents are also uneasy with the unusual deaths that took place at this HDB block.

On 10 January this year, 55-year-old retiree Lu Fang Jin was killed when she was hit by the falling body of 48-year-old Huang Shu Jian, a resident who stayed on the 11th floor. Both women died in the unusual case, which happened also at Blk 179, Bishan Street 13.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 9 October 2011.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bishan suicide - man shatters into multiple pieces after landed on railings yeste

Hmm. this is scary. Very tragic deaths all in the same place. Looks like the price of this HDB block is going down soon.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bishan suicide - man shatters into multiple pieces after landed on railings yeste

This block and near by price will go down.

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal

0.jpg

Build these around reservoirs ASAP.

Singaporeans lined up to jump reservoir after PAP build these around MRT.

Build these around the reservoirs then Singaporean may jump Changi Airport.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too many disembodied spirits lurking in Bishan.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me ask my Bishan contacts what happened.

An MRT suicide case at bishan years ago was due to gambling debts. I suspect this is the same reason for yesterday's case..