• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toa Payoh Robbery

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday evening, Nov 22 Sat, at about 5:45pm, I was at Toa Payoh Central visiting a friend and while there, we heard a loud scream and someone shouting: 'Pachew, Pachew'.

There was a robbery in front of Toa Payoh Centre block 79C. Shortly, we saw 2 to 3 chaps chasing the solo robber.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday evening, Nov 22 Sat, at about 5:45pm, I was at Toa Payoh Central visiting a friend and while there, we heard a loud scream and someone shouting: 'Pachew, Pachew'.

There was a robbery in front of Toa Payoh Centre block 79C. Shortly, we saw 2 to 3 chaps chasing the solo robber.

pachew cheng?:biggrin:

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Tune in and listen.

Thats the silent scream of alot of Singaporeans now. We are being looted daily by the MIWs and the best part of it, we have to be thankful for it.

Dan

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Many people are in deep shit now. Better be careful especially the Chinese New Year is approaching. The robbery took place in broad day light, which means times are really really bad this time.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongbao yi ge lai. They take your money and slash you in red. Some may come from PRC and India on the festive season to take and go home to celebrate.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Many people are in deep shit now. Better be careful especially the Chinese New Year is approaching. The robbery took place in broad day light, which means times are really really bad this time.

Yups, just heard about a few case of armed robberies etc in some other thread.

I am going to post on another thread about the prices of Cardboards, scrape metals etc that have plummeted and scores of cardboard, can collecting aunties and uncles are suffering more then EVER BEFORE !!!

I just have to verify some facts first before I do so.

Yes, bro... times are really becoming very bad.

Dan

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The robbery took place in broad day light, which means times are really really bad this time.

Not only in broad daylight...... the location is oso a crowded place on a happening saturday evening..... tat robber must have been really really desperate :( Eye witness accounts oso inform there was a TKD class in progress at the RC centre beside the location where the robbery occurred, many more people were waiting at the two bus stops, and the kopitiam at the groundfloor of the Blk was packed with X-tians from the church next door but nobody bothered to react....... and the best part of it all was IT HAPPENED NEXT TO THE POLICE NEEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE !

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only in broad daylight...... the location is oso a crowded place on a happening saturday evening..... tat robber must have been really really desperate :( Eye witness accounts oso inform there was a TKD class in progress at the RC centre beside the location where the robbery occurred, many more people were waiting at the two bus stops, and the kopitiam at the groundfloor of the Blk was packed with X-tians from the church next door but nobody bothered to react....... and the best part of it all was IT HAPPENED NEXT TO THE POLICE NEEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE !

I thought the neighbourhood police post has already been removed long ago?

There were 2 to 3 chaps chasing after the robber. They ran through block 79 and out of my view. I'm not sure whether the robber was caught.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the neighbourhood police post has already been removed long ago?

They built a new 7 storey building named it the Toa Payoh Neighbourhood Police Centre.... located between Church of the Risen Christ & Blk 79.

There were 2 to 3 chaps chasing after the robber. They ran through block 79 and out of my view. I'm not sure whether the robber was caught.

Nope..... cos the poodles were still asking for "information" these past couple of days..... long long after the robber escaped :( IMHO, he could easily have been detained if those people around had bothered to intervene...... I guess the peasants have learnt well from their MIW masters..... YOU DIE YOUR BUSINESS !